Mayo Summer III 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 16 by cathningCalled LaTasha, she said they are expecting 700 apps this year
- Jan 17 by Jani28Did she mention anything else?
- Jan 17 by cathningShe also said absolutely no need for cover letter
- Jan 17 by MissRN2013Did she mention when they will start reviewing the applications?
- Jan 17 by cathningIt started already I think. I got their rejection email today."Although we were impressed with your background and experience, we have decided to pursue other candidates who more closely fit the needs of the department at this time."
- Jan 18 by hjSNI also received an email from Mayo yesterday. Mine said my application is complete and being reviewed and that I'd hear in February if I've been selected. I suppose it's nice that they are letting you know right away if you have a chance or not. Guess I'm still in the running... Check your inboxes and good luck!
- Jan 18 by Jani28I received a "noreply" email shortly after I submitted my application that says--
Thank you for expressing interest in the Summer III Nursing Program at Mayo Clinic.
Your application has been received and is being reviewed. You will be notified in January if you have been selected for the program.
- Jan 18 by cathningI submitted the application on the last day, the 15th, I called her on the 14th and asked her some last min questions. She said the application would be closed on the 15th, midnight. Anyway, I spent quite some time on the essays, kinda depressing to find out just a day later that I didn't get in. Good luck to other applicants!Last edit by cathning on Jan 18 : Reason: not finish
- Jan 18 by MissRN2013I haven't received any emails! Is that good or bad? What does everyones status on the job profile say?