Mayo Clinic Summer III 2012 - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 2, '12 by mattersoftheheartRNI got the email just now. It's kind of depressing, but got to move on. Good luck to those who got in.
- Feb 2, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiQuote from laurenbI am sorry lauren. But yes at least now you can move on. It's like may of us kind of put things on hold until we knew the results.I got the email just now. It's kind of depressing, but got to move on. Good luck to those who got in.
I was really bummed with all the "interview" status chatter last night and so I already started making other plans. I moved on and at least that part feels better.
- Feb 2, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiYep I just got the email. I can officially move on.
- Feb 2, '12 by AmoneyI personally think that GPA is not nearly as important as experience. I have 3.4 gpa and 3 years of experience in a variety of positions in a hospital including a nurse aide most recently and believe that is much more important than having a 3.9 with no experience. I guess I'm just bitter that I didn't get the position.
- Feb 3, '12 by akingCNAHey everyone! I just found out today that I was accepted into the Summer III program! I'm definitely looking forward to it. We should start a Facebook group for those of us who will be participating to get to know each other.
- Feb 3, '12 by sunnycaliforniaQuote from akingCNACongrats akingCNA!! A facebook group is a great idea! Did you receive an acceptance letter or package? I'm one of those who's status says "interview" so I'm hoping that I'm also in!Hey everyone! I just found out today that I was accepted into the Summer III program! I'm definitely looking forward to it. We should start a Facebook group for those of us who will be participating to get to know each other.
- Feb 3, '12 by akingCNA@sunnycalifornia My status says "Interview" as well, so I called Brandy, Latasha's assistant today, and she said that they mailed my acceptance package Wednesday afternoon. She said I would receive it tomorrow or Monday. So I think that everyone who has a status of "interview" was accepted.
@coonkine Sweet! Thanks for creating it and adding me to the group!
- Feb 4, '12 by bohl9245Has anybody received a packet in the mail?
- Feb 4, '12 by ibelieve2911Does anyone know if they are doing a wait list?
I also have "interview" under my job status, does that mean officially in?