Age you Graduated - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 6, '07 by deleernGet your AA, while you wait, Take some Business Management classes, take the Pre reqs that are required for your RN, all of those things will build your nursing career so your options will be unlimited... Look at what is required to get into a masters program when you run out of classes. I wish I would have started when I was your age. I waited until i was 45 My youngest Graduated from HS when i graduated from the LPN program and we both graduated from college the same day.
- Nov 7, '07 by EeyoreAddictJust wanted to say - that I will graduate when I am38 (just shy of 39). I have to stop thinking about age as a limit. The point is I did it!! I committed to something and I FINISHED IT!!! Ok, I will have one foot in the grave when I do..... LOL
Good luck to you!!
- Nov 19, '07 by HM2VikingRN47 \
- Dec 18, '07 by MNmom3boysQuote from HM2VikingCongratulations on finishing your program!Pinning 12/15/2007
Good-luck on the NCLEX!
- Dec 29, '07 by MN-Nurse2beI was 24 when I finished the LPN program. I will be 26 when I get my RN.. I feel old too! but hey its ok, as long as I get my BSN before I turn 30.. hehehhe.. good luck amber!