Who's hiring new grads in Michigan??? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 27, '12 by DespareuxAll the Flint area hospitals hire new ADN grads.
- Sep 18, '12 by miteacherQuote from CircejaneThank you! I will check that out once I move back. I think there is less competition in the rural areas. The metro Detroit area is probably saturated like most other bigger cities.Check the rural hospitals up north. They are known to hire new grads, although because they are smaller, the openings come up less often.
- Sep 18, '12 by tewdlesQuote from miteacherIf you check the classifieds you may notice that there are lots of RN jobs listed in the greater Detroit area.Thank you! I will check that out once I move back. I think there is less competition in the rural areas. The metro Detroit area is probably saturated like most other bigger cities.
- Sep 19, '12 by tonyalDMC and medilodge( a LTC facility )hires new grads.
- Sep 19, '12 by Me2006DMC and Oakwood Hospital hiring new grads...
- Sep 19, '12 by porkey2How far is flint from the detroit area?
- Sep 19, '12 by tonyalaprox. an hour depending on where you are located
- Nov 13, '12 by jog65Hello there!!! I am a new grad and looking to move to the Detroit Area, I am currently applying for a few positions but have some questions. Can anyone tell me what the starting pay for BSN RN would be in that area? I really need to have some idea about this to start budgeting. Also what is the dress code at Henry Ford? Do nurses have to wear a certain color, does it depend on the floor, etc....? I am also bilingual, is there any difference in pay for being bilingual? I see some answers but are a few years old and I am hoping to get some updated information. Help please!!!!!!! thanks!
- Nov 17, '12 by nrsang97At Henry Ford RN's wear ceil blue except in the ER they wear navy blue. There is no difference in pay for BSN or bilingual that I am aware of.
Henry Ford Wyandotte is hiring new grads as well.
- Dec 13, '12 by miteacherHas anyone had any luck finding a position as a new grad? Does Michigan only hire BSN nurses? I am graduating in May with my ADN and starting the BSN immediately in the fall...