Nurse Extern interview-HFHS
- 1Jul 24, '10 by RN2Be-2011Hey guys, I have a question to anyone that had an interview for nurse extern at henry ford hospital- wyandotte. I am scheduled to go for an interview with them this monday. They said it is a panel interview that will last apporximatelly 15 mins which is scary. I don't know what to expect at all. WHat could they possibly ask in those short 15 min which will feel like a lifetime, I am sure. Please, if any of you guys interviewed with them and or had similar experience, let me know how it went! I am nervous about it and I really want this job'
Thanks in advance!
- 5,767 Visits
- 0Jul 25, '10 by ladycjI have one on Wednesday but it is not for Henry Ford, I just have a classmate that also has a interview there on Monday. She thinks that's how it will go since it is so short of an interview. If I hear anything else I will let you know. I am just curious also because I never had one of these interviews either.
- 0Jul 25, '10 by SnowStar4It won't be too difficult. Dont know any externs at HF but other hospital systems in the area. I had mostly HR questions. Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a coworker kind of questions. How often do you call in sick? Would you come to work sick? What are come abnormal vital signs? If you walked into a pts room and saw x what would you do? Why do you want to work on this type of floor? For this hospital?
- 0Jul 25, '10 by RN2Be-2011ladycj...good luck with your interview...tell your friend good luck from me too
A4L4S...thanks for sharing those questions...they seem fair for an extern position...wish me luck guys i am nervous...i will let you know how it went! But any additional tips would be great
- 0Aug 2, '10 by RN2Be-2011Hey guys..sorry for the delay in reply but I just wanted you to know that my interview went well and on friday i got "the call" that the job is mine. YAY...I am so happy and glad to finally have a job and most importantly i am grateful that I will be starting to do what I really love to do and enhance my skills and knowledge to become a great nurse
Thanks guys for all of your tips! They were really helpful!