Davenport University - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 27, '10 by promiseme1Hi Mike: how far along are you with the preq's?
- Apr 27, '10 by AnoetosNo prereqs for the BSN, but if there were, I'd still have A&P II, Patho and Chem
- Apr 28, '10 by msrenee0320Still nothing in the mail for me either....oooooo such anticipation :-)....I agree peresphone I too have confirmed but haven't made payment yet. We have until midnight April 29th or they will drop. Good Luck to all.
- Apr 28, '10 by promiseme1Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Apr 28, '10 by AnoetosBefore the mail comes I find myself actually thinking that I hope it won't come so that I can forestall the possible rejection, then, after the mail comes, I am annoyed again that I have more waiting to do.
What an emotional wringer.
- GEEEEEEZ, once again nothing . I contacted my advisor and was told that the letters haven't gone out yet. They are expected to go out tomorrow. Maybe by Monday/Tuesday we'll have something to celebrate.
- Apr 29, '10 by msrenee0320LMBO @ Promise we will all be doing this...see you all at orientation!
- I'm lookin forward to seeing everyone at orientation. One question, I've read threads from other schools and previous years, they mentioned paying ($150) for holding their seat by a specific date and something about alternates. Anyone know anything about this, is this true for the upcoming class?
- Apr 30, '10 by msrenee0320I haven't heard anything like that (paying $150) we will be the first graduating class with a BSN so thing may be a little different from previous years, so we shall see.......one another note
STILL NOTHING IN THE MAIL TODAY.....but I have FAITH that there is a seat with all of our name on it