Charity's HESI sections? - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 30, '11 by mscoatesHello future nurses, GUESS WHAT...I PASSED. The only difficult part was A&P, none of those ?s were in that hesi evolve book. overall 89.71%
- Aug 30, '11 by MsLeanaCongrats!
- Aug 31, '11 by Phi823Yay Ms Coates!!! You must feel so relieved!! Awesome!!
- Sep 30, '11 by mwilliams5486Hi im planning on taking the hesi test for charity soon. If you have already taken it can you please give me any info u have. Like what study guides to buy? Is the one recommended any good? Im so lost. I still have 5 classes to take in order to have ALL my prereqs completed, and i dont know if i should apply now because i have the minimum or if i should wait to apply for admission in may when i complete everything! Please help me in anyway... Good luck to all of u
- Sep 30, '11 by Phi823I would finish all of your prereqs first. That's what the school recommends. I finished all of them, and I called the school to see what else would help me, and they recommended Med Term, Adv Med Term, and Human Diseases so taking the last 2 this semester. Applying next month for Fall 2012. I took the HESI in August, and scored an 85. The website will not let us give any info about specifics of the test; however, the book from the Delgado bookstore is awesome to help prepare you. I did all of the practice questions for all of the sections. I also bought "Anatomy for Dummies" from B&N because the a&p section in the HESI book does not go into detail and it had been awhile since I took those classes. For the Grammar section, you either know or you don't....it's not something that you can learn over night. Also, you'll get extra pts on the profile sheet if you finish all of your prereqs (15 pts).
- Sep 30, '11 by mwilliams5486Thank u very much for the info. I was thinking about purchasing the anatomy for dummies. I have taken med term already. I just need micro, my other math a&p 2 , and english 102. My main problem i think will be math like fractions and conversions its been so long..., but im hoping for at least an 85 on the hesi! Congrats on your grade and on getting in. I may still apply in december and hope for the best. I just hate to wait until may to apply when there may be a chance i can start in august of 2012. I can always re apply.
- Jan 10, '12 by gingervegasi would apply it doesnt hurt plus even if you apply you have to wait 2 semesters before start of nursing. So many people wait until they finish everything and then you sit around with no classes to take. I applied in Dec 2011, we will be notified in April for a start date of Aug 2012. That means 2 semesters of waiting.