2010 Macomb Community College HESI scores
- 0Dec 16, '09 by McGinnisI'm taking the HESI at MCC on January 7th. Just curious about the scores (please post them) of everyone that has already taken it. Please let me know what I should focus studying on. Thanks!!!!!
- 0Dec 17, '09 by MizzGizzHi! I took the HESI test last Saturday and I got a 97.2. Make sure you get the HESI study guide and go over some of the math formulas and conversions. Study the vocab, a lot of the words in the book were on the test. The anatomy portion wasn't too bad, although I am in A&P now so it was still pretty fresh in my head. Otherwise, it's really not that bad. Good luck!!
- 0Dec 18, '09 by MizzGizzI took the test at 1:30 too! I'm really hoping that I get in this year. I was so pumped after taking the HESI, but then I came to realize my GPA isn't as high as I'd like it to be. I only have a 3.58 (since when is that even bad) but I know in previous years you basically had to have a 4.0. Hopefully it's a little more lenient this year since they are judging by your 3 core classes. Oh well, we'll see!
- 0Dec 18, '09 by bugsmom925MizzGizz,
I don't think you'll have a problem...97 on the HESI is the BOMB! I mean really....did the lady say anything to you when you were getting your copies of your test? Like, "Great Job"? What room did you take it in? I was in B-107 or something like that. Maybe we sat next to each other I have got to believe that the averages have come down this year with the core classes. Right now I have a 4.0 but I'm waiting to see if I got an A- in micro or an A. I know it was close. I can't wait to find out if we're in....now to wait for three more months.
- 0Jan 8, '10 by MsAshleyQuote from McGinnisI will be going to take my HESI on the 20th. Any suggestions that you could give me?? I am super nervous but I have been studying and doing flash cards. I only had 2 weeks to study and I feel like I am going to be missing somethingI'm taking the HESI at MCC on January 7th. Just curious about the scores (please post them) of everyone that has already taken it. Please let me know what I should focus studying on. Thanks!!!!!
- 0Jan 8, '10 by MichyMichQuote from MsAshleyMsAshley, I took the HESI last year and I am currently in the Nursing Program. I have a few friends that are taking the HESI and applying this year. This was my advice to them. Get the HESI study guide. Know your math conversions, take your time and SLOWLY answer the reading comprehension questions. Vocab - a lot is in the study guide. A&P - I can't help you with that part, as it was not on my HESI.I will be going to take my HESI on the 20th. Any suggestions that you could give me?? I am super nervous but I have been studying and doing flash cards. I only had 2 weeks to study and I feel like I am going to be missing something
Go in there, and relax... you have PLENTLY of time to complete things. The part I hated was that once you answer you cannot go back. So take your time and you will do great! Best of Luck to you! The Nursing program so far has been a lot of hard work, but I LOVE It so much!
- 0Jan 8, '10 by MichyMichQuote from MizzGizzCheck you webadvisor. I think there is a section called "test scores" or something along those lines. That is where I found my HESI score. I would defiantly double check on Monday though. It's so much pressure just to get into the program, nonetheless having to worry abou these things. If you just recently took the HESI, it may have been that they did the letter to you before that was complete.So has anyone else gotten a letter back from MCC saying they recieved your Nursing program application?? I just got mine today and it says I have no completed the HESI exam. Well I am positive that I did! Now I have to wait until Monday to call them and straighten this out