41 yr old male wanting to start a 2nd career in nursing? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 27 by armyicurn^^^x10000
Just do it!
- Jul 5 by Bortaz, RNI started nursing school at age 41, and am a male. Best decision I ever made.
- Jul 5 by jeffreytripDude, u are never too late for anything!! Go for it man! U should be proud for considering a career in nursing! It's fun and humbling! U do make a difference in this world with nursing no matter what!! Woo woo!
- Jul 16 by aTOMicTomQuote from scott5698You got me beat, but not by much. I'm 50 next week. Still not clear how THAT happened!?43 ha! I'm 50 and graduating in December. You can do anything if u put your mind to it. I'm also in Florida. Best of luck to you!
PS. I like your "Minion" avatar.
SJ (OP) Although I haven't made it through the program yet, I hoped my advanced age would give you hope!
- Jul 16 by OrcaI turned 40 about three weeks after I finished school. It can definitely be done. Good luck.
- Jul 27 by yam.baniyaI am 35 yrs old man wants to enter in the health field, but i have a problem i am a fresh immigrant from Bhutan. I have a keen interest to become a health worker since my childhood but i can't reach to that point being a refugee. When i entered in America i plan to start my dream career but i lost some where on the path. From where i can start now and how? So, i need your help, plz can you?
- Aug 1 by OrcaI was in my late 30s when I made the decision to go to school, turned 40 about three weeks after I finished school. I went to a community college, and the median age in my class was probably about 35. I had two classmates who were in their late 50s when they finished.
Your age is far less important than your focus, your ability and your dedication to the profession.
- Aug 4 by labrat2nurseI am beginning a BSN program exactly one week before my 50th birthday. How's that for celebrating the half-century mark?
- Aug 10 by Caribbean CharacterI will turn 44 next month and I am starting nursing school in two weeks. Go for it.