- by allezel Jun 27, '12How many RUX's do you guys get on avg?
We just got 3 this month due to MRSA and proper documentation.
Im just curious to know what the "rate" is...
- Jun 27, '12 by smartypants31usi havent gotten as much as before. i may get about 2 to 5 a month if im lucky. depends on the amout of isolations and trachs we admit.
- Jun 27, '12 by allezelI was just concerned due to the fact that the person before me (just took the PPS position in april) who has been PPS coordinator for 4yrs nvr got a RUX, yet i was able to get one with much planning on my first month...
Scares me.. Had corporate review my first 2 and they said i did good- but it still worries me with audits-- with all of a sudden getting 2 in one month after having zero forever
- Jun 29, '12 by Ruas61Never had one yet, but our population isn't that high acuity.
- Jun 30, '12 by allezelCurious how you guys treat shingles-- got a new admit tonight with 5 day old dx shingles with her torso wrapped with gauze... Strict isolation? (i did not stay to see if wounds were open due to it was already 8pm at time of admit-- been there 18hrs already!!)