Upper Cape Tech 2011-2012 LPN Program??Register Today!
- by caraj829 Mar 29, '11Hi Everyone!
Is anyone else going into the 2011-2012 LPN program at Upper Cape Tech?? I just recieved my acceptence today! Also...does anyone have any advice for someone entering an LPN program?(Besides lots of studying) Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated.
- Mar 31, '11 by AanuszczykWhere are you from?
- Apr 3, '11 by caraj829Yay! I'm waiting to hear back from CCCC's RN program, but they don't send it out until the end of April so I'll have to put the deposit down on the LPN program either way. We're living in Plymouth, but I'm originally from NY. My husbamd is in the Coast Guard and we were transferred here last year. Where are you from? And good luck with the BCC RN program!
- Apr 3, '11 by AanuszczykI did not have the pharmacology calculations class done for CCCC's program. I did apply to Umass Dart and Massasoit, but I will also put the deposit in anyway. I am from Mattapoisett. I am just so excited to get started in the fall! I have not heard from anyone else about Upper Cape. Do you know anyone who graduated from there? I am looking for feedback about the place...
- Apr 4, '11 by caraj829Yes, there's a girl from my Microbiology class that did the LPN program 2 years ago and is about to enter CCCC's LPN to RN program. She said the LPN program was good, the instructors were great, but the program is hard since it is a lot of information for only 10 months. It's pretty intense but she said it was totally worth it. She passed her NCLEX the first time she took it and found a job pretty quickly too. I'm so excited to just start a program!
- Apr 4, '11 by AanuszczykWell that's good! Hard I expect, but I am glad she said the teachers were good. I am really excited too!!!
- Apr 10, '11 by AanuszczykCONGRATS!
- Apr 12, '11 by caraj829Congrats!!! Does everyone have the same orientation in June?