umass boston accelerated bsn 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 12, '12 by ahm24me too. i'm convinced i didn't get in now.
- Mar 12, '12 by kylie002me too just joined this conversation...had an interview before the ones that have already received emails/letters, and I haven't heard a thing
- Mar 12, '12 by BostonTerrierIt's not over yet though! No news is technically good news
- Mar 12, '12 by BostonRobinI had my interview last Tuesday 3/6 but still no e-mail/no letter...
- Mar 13, '12 by BostonRobinWaitlisted! Here's the e-mail I received today..."An official letter (accepted waitlisted or denied) is mailed to each applicant's home by the end of March or sooner but I can tell you that you have been waitlisted at this time.
- Mar 13, '12 by ahm24who did the email come from?
- Mar 13, '12 by BostonRobinI sent the Accelerated Nursing Option Coordinator a message inquiring on my application status and she replied back with the update.
- Mar 13, '12 by kylie002Boston Robin...at least you still have hope now Maybe I'll email the coordinator..or not, I almost don't want to hear anything, as now it seems almost definite to be bad news
- Mar 14, '12 by BostonTerrierTo those of you who did get in: when is your decision to enroll/deposit due?
BostonRobin I got the same email as you, waitlisted. It was my first time applying anywhere so I am not completely devastated but definitely disappointed
- Mar 14, '12 by kylie002Boston Terrier....did you email them first and get that reply or was it automatically sent to you????