UMass Amherst Second Bachelors Fall 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by rach0019I also am looking in to getting an apartment in or around Amherst, somewhere close to the campus if anyone is interested in discussing options! Congratulations to everyone and I am looking forward to meeting you all!
- Apr 28, '12 by dbabklynQuote from shamrock529I'm still waiting to hear back from StonyBrook, Pace, and NYU.Yes let me know where else are you looking? I got into university of Rochester, it's only 12 months but it's almost $60,000 in tuition!!
Regarding the tuition including room and board I think UMass is close to $60,000 as well no?
- Rach0019 I'm interested!!! Should we email or discuss on here? Congrats on getting in!
- Dbabklyn, nyu would be awesome!! But probably also pricey. Rochester is $60,000 in tuition alone...where did you hear that sum for umass? I was told $29,000 for tuition?
- Apr 28, '12 by rach0019I think email is probably easiest if that would work for you!! And congratulations to you too!
- Apr 28, '12 by dbabklynQuote from shamrock529I found the orientation info from last year and the total was over $50,000. I'm not sure about just the tuition. I guess we'll know when they send us the packageDbabklyn, nyu would be awesome!! But probably also pricey. Rochester is $60,000 in tuition alone...where did you hear that sum for umass? I was told $29,000 for tuition?
- Apr 28, '12 by lhiverHi new friends!
Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted. I was hoping to start the exchange of emails, etc. so we can get acquainted. Also, I've never been to Amherst and am 98% sure I'm going to pick UMass over Wagner and UMDNJ so would love to get any info regarding apartments close by and a bit about the town if anyone can share your wealth of knowledge!
- Apr 28, '12 by lhiverI'm in NYC too -- let's meet up for coffee and fall plans discussion!
- Apr 28, '12 by gogators1919Anyone in Boston?