Full Time Quincy College Sept 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 26, '12 by carraroeManaged to find a rite aide in hyde park that did the shots for $79 & charge $20 to give you the shot. Just need to bring them the prescription from dr office! Hope this helps someone......
- May 30, '12 by Ericad85congrats cally!!!!! I am looking to apply there for next sept lpn to rn bridge program....may I ask you how you did on pre reqs I currently have As and Bs lowest B- and I am hoping this will be sufficient, also how did you study accuplaceR?! thank you soooo mcuh congrats again!
- Quote from Ericad85They are changing their entrance requirements effective for the fall 2013 cohorts. You should start studying for the TEAS V because that is the test they will be using. Also they are going to be using a points system that gives points for the gpa of your pre-reqs, your work experience, your "proctored personal statement", your over-all gpa or the gpa for your PN program if it was taken within 5 years and the amount of credit hours taken at QC.congrats cally!!!!! I am looking to apply there for next sept lpn to rn bridge program....may I ask you how you did on pre reqs I currently have As and Bs lowest B- and I am hoping this will be sufficient, also how did you study accuplaceR?! thank you soooo mcuh congrats again!
On the page that the above link brings you to, you can click on the link to the upcoming changes to the admissions policies for selected programs. That will open up a .pdf file. Page 9 is the beginning of the LPN to RN Bridge program requirements.
Hope this helps!!!
- Quote from AuntieBrookeWow, the cape! I do not think I would have the patience to drive that far to school everyday!!! I live about 15-20 minute drive away (in hingham)Hi fellow classmates!! I am so excited that I found this forum, and will have the oppurtunity to exchange conversation with some of you before starting in Sept. I am just so estatic that I got accepted!!!
Where is everyone from!? I am coming from the Cape, my older brother was accepted as well, so interestingly he and I will be classmates! Did everyone pay their seat deposit/Matriculation fee? Did anyone get the next packet with the immunization information and orientation info???
I am excited and nervous all in one!!!
Hope to hear from you all!
- May 30, '12 by Peaches28Just got the mail, I'm in too!!!!!!! Can't wait for orientation!!!
- Quote from emm90I'm in! Should probably go for an updated physical now..Quote from Peaches28Congrats!!!! I am super excited . I was told that the Nursing Dept. will mail us letters this week that will include the info about Orientation, the Physical and Vaccination requirements etc.Just got the mail, I'm in too!!!!!!! Can't wait for orientation!!!
I have so many questions and I just want to get started!! lol