Full Time Quincy College Sept 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by emm90Wow everyone's so supportive/informative here lol, I wish more applicants were on here. I did well on the accuplacer but the wait is killing me. I only turned in my application last Thursday, don't want to wait 4-6 weeks! How long did it take for you guys to hear back?
- May 7, '12 by cally527Phina70,
Congratulations to you for getting into Massasoit!!! And thank you for letting QC know that you won't be attending so that they know a spot is free.
Good luck with your studies in the fall!
- May 7, '12 by cally527Quote from mollymarie3Well, that is not too scary until you hear that you will lose your seat, but I have to say that getting an appointment to see my PCP for the physical etc usually takes about 6 months to get.....Things they want for orientation - physical with blood test and immunization records. CPR Certification(I dont know if they need that before orientation or just before class starts. I'm going to call this week and find out) I guess its really not too much to do. But it sounds scary when they say if you dont have things done, you'll lose your seat.
I am taking a CPR class this week. It is a BLS CPR class for healthcare providers. It is good for 2 years so i figured I would take it now.
My biggest concern (after being accepted) is the physical and vaccinations. I have been unemployed for a while so I do not have any health insurance so it is going to be very expensive for me to get that stuff done right now. But hey... it will be worth it right?!?!?
- May 9, '12 by cally527Well I submitted my application. All I can do now is anxiously await a decision!
- May 13, '12 by rj2011Iam awaiting a letter. I applied a few weeks ago and got a letter saying they have everything and will let me know aprox 4 weeks after the deadline... I scored 112 , 104 and then math an 85 . I have all prereqs done with c's and a previous bachelors. I go to the mail box everyday hoping it is the day! waiting stinks....
- May 13, '12 by rj2011I meant all prereqs with B's not c's, ;-)
gl everyone !!!
- May 14, '12 by Peaches28I just dropped off my application this afternoon! So nervous and excited! Good luck everyone!
- May 15, '12 by cally527Quote from rj2011I got the letter that says they are processing my application and answers will be sent out in approx. 4 weeks. I am hoping that they will be faster than that since the orientation is 6/13....Iam awaiting a letter. I applied a few weeks ago and got a letter saying they have everything and will let me know aprox 4 weeks after the deadline... I scored 112 , 104 and then math an 85 . I have all prereqs done with c's and a previous bachelors. I go to the mail box everyday hoping it is the day! waiting stinks....