Becker CollegeRegister Today!
- by JillFRN Aug 31, '08Has anyone graduated from or is anyone currently attending Becker College? Any advice? Thanks!
- Aug 31, '08 by HappyPediRNCuteLittleRN, if you haven't already enrolled I would NOT recommend doing so. Becker College has an EXTREMELY low NCLEX pass rate - in the 60s I believe. Go elsewhere if you can. There's not a good nursing support system set up there.
- Aug 31, '08 by JillFRNQuote from OctoberBrideYea, I noticed that which makes me nervous. I got accepted there for this semester and am enrolled but I saw that the pass rate was in the 60s and that made me so nervous.CuteLittleRN, if you haven't already enrolled I would NOT recommend doing so. Becker College has an EXTREMELY low NCLEX pass rate - in the 60s I believe. Go elsewhere if you can. There's not a good nursing support system set up there.
- Sep 3, '08 by AkercatI've taken classes there and have spoken to girls already in the Nursing program there and I hear it isnt very good and the school is VERY VERY expensive. And the registrars office is a disgrace-ALWAYS a problem! I would seriously consider other colleges and have Becker as your back-up plan.
- Sep 25, '08 by jandegoodI know this is a little late for advice but maybe you are still looking for a nursing program. I am a recent graduate of Anna Maria College in Paxton which is actually right up the road from Becker. The school is expensive but very good on nurse education. We get the best clinicals over anyone(Umass pedi,trauma floors you name it) and all 12 of us that graduated in Aug 08 passed the NCLEX the first time. The previous year they had a 100% pass rate as well. I do have friends that attend Becker after not passing AMC and are very happy there the passing grade there is lower than AMC, I beleive you need a 74 compared to a 78 at AMC. We have a very good reputation in the hospitals for being very good. Choosing a Nursing school is very difficult but money if it is an issue can be paid back when your making the good money as a nurse. I heard as well the pass rate is as low as 60% at Becker and you would hate to spend all that money and not pass. Good Luck in your search and let me know if you have any questions on AMC.
- Jul 3, '11 by colleenk1janedegood,
im starting anna maria college in the fall 2011 how did you like the program? how are the professors, clinicals, schedule, etc? is there support for nursing students?
- Jul 4, '11 by drmorton2bAnna Maria is expensive.. the instructors aren't that good.
Becker is Expensive also and the instructors will hold your hand.