Anone else apply to Simmons Dix Scholars? - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 13 by ali3881Thank you! Quincy does have a good program I just got my AS there, but I'm hoping to be able to just get my BSN, but I know I can always do a RN-BSN if I need to.
- Mar 14 by kiki617I still haven't received anything, although ivreceived a transfer eval even though I never requested one... It's killing me! I just want to know already!
-MassBay has a good program also, although a wait list and not sure if your willing to travel to Framingham . Many people in the last class that I e had classes with got jobs in great hospitals like NWH closely after graduating.
- Mar 14 by mjo07You probably got accepted if you received the transfer credit evaluation without requesting it
- Mar 15 by kiki617I would like to think so but I'm not very hopeful at this point. Seriously can't take this wait. It changed online weeks ago that the decision was made!
- Mar 19 by kiki617So i just got my letter, I've been waitlisted.
When is the deposit deadline for accepted students?
- May 10 by kiki617Quote from mjo07Unfortunately no. My admission. Counselor responded on march 24th that they pull off the list in no order in early summer or late spring. I think I should check in again.
Hey have you heard back from Simmons?? Did you get off the waitlist? (hope soo)
Have you started your classes yet Mjo07?
- May 11 by mjo07Ooh definitely check back with them just to make sure. Not yet, ill be registered on Monday for my summer courses and orientation for the Fall will be in June.
- May 15 by kiki617I received a response from the admission counselor that if i don't get pulled from the waitlist by Aug. 1, that I can start in Spring 2014. Ill take it! in a way, at this point, I would even prefer the spring date. I'm currently in surgical technology program so I would be in clinicals at the same time as that first semester in fall since I'll be done in Dec. And it will give me a little time to figure out how I'm going to pay for it! lol
I am so incredibly happy :-)