University of Maryland Spring 2012 CNL Applicants - page 7
by mlh0283 25,589 Views | 125 Comments
Hello! Are there any people out there who have had their interview with UMD CNL Program and waiting to hear about acceptance? I had my interview last Thursday and I am now in the hardest part of the application process...... Read More
- 0Nov 17, '11 by SpydarwebWell, haven't received my packet yet and I got the call since Tuesday of last week. Wrote them and they responded they mailed the letters earlier this week and I should be getting it soon. It's taking forever. What does it contain if I may ask, does it have info on aid and all that? Hope to see everybody in Jan!
- 0Nov 17, '11 by SpydarwebQuote from christaterumiCongratulations and Welcome 2 the group!Congratulations, everyone! I'm a newly admitted CNL, also, and my "packet" just came in the mail maybe two days ago. Not much of a packet, though, right?
Just wanted to throw my name in, too, and say hi. So exciting!!!
- 0Nov 21, '11 by sssssimLike christa stated earlier, its not much of a packet...its actually I think 2 sheets thats basically an acceptance letter and the other sheet just states all the forms you need to submit and where to find those forms to print out. I would contact the fin aid office and get all the info from them because it doesn't really say much in the "packet" lol. Congratulations to everyone who got in!
- 0Nov 21, '11 by SpydarwebThanks! It's weird that I haven't received my letter yet tho'. I called the admissions office today and the receptionist thot it strange too and so transferred me 2 someone who might 've some mo details. Had to leave a vm tho'... Gosh the ordeal of waiting. Will call them again first thing in the morn' & might just offer to go pick it up myself.
Question: What is the deadline to accept or decline the offer?
- 0Nov 27, '11 by amallQuote from reesepiec1Hey I am looking into living in that area as well. Are you still looking for roommates?I just found out that I got into the CNL! Just wondering if anyone is looking for a roommate- I want to live in Camden Courts or if the cheaper 2 room is available, in the Zenith. Both are about 5 min walk from the nursing building. Let me know!
- 0Feb 25, '12 by SNL00Those who were accepted into the University of Maryland CNL program, I have a few questions. I applied for the Fall 2012 semester. I called the school regarding when will I hear anything. And thankfully they have not made any calls for the interview in March. What I do not understand is what is taking them so long? I am out of state and was wondering if anyone did their interview over the phone? What kind of questions should I expect? And how much longer after that will I hear something? Because when I called earlier this week, the lady could not give me an exact date. I have already been accepted into Saint Louis University AGMSN program (CNL program); but it cost too much and I would rather relocate and Univ of MD cost a lot less. Please help?!