Salisbury Accelerated BSN Applicants for 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Mar 10 by coherrmanThanks so much, oye757928, for the info. and the crossed fingers!!
- Mar 22 by cbrubaker05hey @cmullen87, can you let us know what areas would be best to live in? or what surrounding towns are appropriate/close enough? I'm going down to check it out next month but I want to get some apt's lined up to look at.
- Mar 22 by cbrubaker05Also, i want to create a facebook group so we can all talk if we need, so if anyone is accepted and wants to friend me on facebook that would be great. can't create the group without people to put in it haha! my email is cbrubaker05 at gmail dot com
- Mar 23 by LotusBeanI would suggest living in Salisbury. During the tourist season, traffic can be terrible. So, the less you have to drive, the better. Maybe go to Family WatchdogÂ*Find registered offenders and look for neighborhoods that don't have much crime. That site is to show sex offenders, but it also shows crimes.
- Mar 31 by cbrubaker05if anyone wants to join the Facebook group its called "Salisbury University Second Degree BSN Fall 2013"
- Apr 23 by LotusBeanI'm in! I can't seem to find the group on facebook. Can you please post a link? I'm interested in finding a roommate that likes dogs.
- Apr 23 by cbrubaker05awesome news LotusBean!! Here is a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/530560586986691/
pass it along if you know anyone else that was accepted -- only 3 members in the group so far haha. I like dogs and am hoping to bring my dog with me, I'm waiting to find out the class schedule because I don't want to leave him alone for long days, or else he is going to have to live with my parents =( What kind of dog do you have?
- Apr 24 by LotusBeanI have two shih tzus. I know it may be difficult to find dog-friendly housing, but they're definitely coming with me. I will pass the link on to the one other student I know. Thank you!
- Apr 24 by cbrubaker05Quote from LotusBeanI have found a few dog friendly posts on Craigslist...I'm looking for things with an August move in date and haven't seen much yet. Where do you live now?I have two shih tzus. I know it may be difficult to find dog-friendly housing, but they're definitely coming with me. I will pass the link on to the one other student I know. Thank you!
- May 29 by octobersongsWhat is the cost of this ABSN program? It's 3 semesters, is that 16 months? Any idea if they accept online prereq coursework?