Mount St. Mary's ABSN 2011 applicantsRegister Today!
- by SDnurse2011 Oct 31, '10Applying to MSMC's 2011 absn program? Yeah, me too. Just wanted to hearing from others in the same boat.
- Nov 1, '10 by yukikonFor May 2011? Me me me!
- Nov 2, '10 by SDnurse2011Smokey-
no, Mount St. Mary's College in Los Angeles, California.
I drove up from San Diego today and handed them the packet with letter of rec, transcripts, and self-reporting checklist. Now the wait begins. Have you looked at Webadvisor yet? I cant log in.
- Nov 2, '10 by weluv3Good luck! I'm looking into this program for the future. What's your GPA if I can ask?
- Nov 2, '10 by yukikonwow you hand delivered? haha. I submitted my online application a week ago, and the office already has my transcripts since I applied for their associates degree program. I got accepted, but denied since I really want to get into their accelerated BSN program. Good luck! The waiting begins....
- Nov 2, '10 by yukikonOh and yes, since I applied to the Associates Degree program a couple months ago, I can log into WebAdvisor.. it takes about a few days, I'm sure you'll be able to log in by the end of this week or maybe next week. But just a heads up, they are really slow with updating their information... it gets pretty frustrating
- Nov 2, '10 by SDnurse2011Carshell-
my science (pre-req's) GPA is 3.85, but I havent calculated the whole GPA including my non-sciences cuz I got my bachelor's at UCSD and then did my nursing pre-req's at a different school, so I think they combine to get the total GPA.
I tried again today, but apparently they've typed in my email address wrong into their system, so I'm gonna have to have the webadvisor tech fix it. I've heard that unfortunately they're EXTREMELY slow, so I'll be waiting quite a while I guess. Do you live in California?
- Nov 3, '10 by yukikonYes, I live in Orange County, specifically Irvine. Are you applying to any other nursing programs?
- Nov 3, '10 by weluv3yukikon, how long is the commute for you from Irvine to St. Mary's?