MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - New Grad Summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by lbksjaqe@sharon2012rn, the test is not like a medsurg exam. Its more like a lifestyle exam. For example, what would you do if you did not like someone at your work or if someone was treating you badly at your work place how would you handle the situation. I guess it kinda helps tell them the person you are although i doubt someone can know a person through a written test.
- Dec 14, '12 by jessie25It was a behavioral type exam like th above post noted> What would you situations for example how would you respond to a dissatisfied patient etc. It focuses on conflit resolution a lot too. Good Luck!!!
- Dec 14, '12 by sharon2012rnthanks ladies, that ease my mind
- Dec 14, '12 by lbksjaqe@sharon2012rn,
its more like a personality test. Like what would you do if someone didnt like you at your work? How would you handle it? Hope that helps.
- Dec 19, '12 by lbksjaqeHas anyone heard anything yet?
- Dec 19, '12 by jessie25I haven't heard anything yet but I am so nervous how about everyone else?
- Dec 22, '12 by lbksjaqeI got waitlisted
- Dec 25, '12 by MDG0407I was invited to their new grad day. Anyone else?
- Dec 29, '12 by lmarti10i was invited to the new grad day too! have you heard anything about the hospital, positive or negative? what the working environment is like, how the pay is, etc??
- Dec 30, '12 by MDG0407I have not, but I really want to research further before I accept!