Maryland Hospital Starting SalariesRegister Today!
- by MissBrittanyRN Nov 3, '09I have noticed that some other states are naming their hospitals and the starting salaries for each. Lets chime in Maryland!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=436602©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 38,670 Views
- Nov 5, '09 by scarcity21yes, bumpinggggggggggggggggg
- Nov 7, '09 by MissBrittanyRNAnne Arundel Medical Center $26.50 (new grad)
Differentials: evening = 9%
night = 15%
weekend = 7%
- Nov 12, '09 by dcgrrlAny others willing to chime in?????
- Jan 4, '10 by madison2383MissBrittanyRN- thanks for the info, I am looking to apple to AAMC in March for their July New Grad Program...Have you interviewed with them before?
- Jan 5, '10 by AgrippaHow about UMMC for entry level grads?
- Jan 27, '10 by chul_sooHere's another *bump*
everyone's so shy. Is it really that much of a no no to share that information online? I was hoping to find out how much an RN starting salary is in the DC area. How much and how often are raises given? Anyone that work in the ER? ICU? CCU? Thanks for particpating~!
- Feb 2, '10 by 1rockstarWashington hosp center 25-26....
George washington uni hosp 27.....
All without shift differentials hope this helps.......Last edit by 1rockstar on Feb 2, '10
- Feb 5, '10 by jmokeefeI "heard" $26.50 new grad in Towson area (St. Joes)
- Feb 5, '10 by Jules AI think the reason you aren't getting many replies is because it is so specific to new grads. I'd bet HR at the different hospitals would be willing to give out that info if someone wanted to spend the time either emailing or calling them.