Howard county general fellowship programRegister Today!
- by tehjulz Apr 28Has anyone been contacted for an interview yet? I feel like I applied over a month ago and my application is still under review.
I don't want to call since the application specifically says not to
- May 14 by care52I applied in the end of April and haven't heard either. I'm wondering if they are waiting for the end of graduation season...
- May 25 by bluedove1Has anyone heard from HCGH concerning your summer internship?
- Jun 28 by arockingroupieThey just implemented a new computer system so they aren't hiring very many nurses right now.
- Jul 26 by IVPush33Hiring freeze. JHH has just lifted the freeze for the 1st quarter only of the next fiscal year. Look for departments to begin hiring again.
In Maryland a large portion of your license fee goes to the Obama Health Care Research. there is no way to opt out.
- Jul 29 by Sugar MagnoliaThere are a whole bunch of fellowship listings posted right now. New grads are trained on all the med-surg units (regular, oncology, cardiac, ortho) and then "bid" on a unit that has an opening. They hire every February, July, and September. The educators and the support for the new grads is phenomenal.