Coppin State Universty- Admission process - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 4 by nursefellyI am (also) applying for Coppin State University for Fall 2013. I am applying for their accelerated second bachelor program. I called them today and I encourage you to call them and follow up as well. The man I spoke to at the admission's office was very nice and very helpful. However, if I had not called, my file would have been passed over because it had been placed in a wrong pile. The gentleman said that it was a good thing I called because it seemed things that should have been in my file were missing. I'm pretty sure I would not have received any word if I had not been diligent about calling. With that being said, it would not hurt to place a follow up call just to make sure you haven't been misplaced.
- Apr 17 by GoVegI just got a call for an interview.
- Apr 22 by MoT88Hey GoVeg, I got a call last week for an interview too..when is ur interview ? I'm trying to get a better idea of when final decisions will be made..I've alrdy heard from other places but they're the only ABSN that I applied to..so they're kinda my first choice cuz of tht
- Apr 23 by GoVegCongrats! I was actually accepted to my top choice so I won't be interviewing. Good luck though! I'm surprised there aren't more people on this thread!
- May 20 by SoontoBnurseNESSHad my interview for the accelerated program April 29 and found out I was accepted last week, so I willbe there this fall, so excited !!
- May 20 by MoT88Congrats soontoBNurseNess !!! I interviewed on the 30th of April and I'll be joining u in the accelerated program this FAll ! 😊
- Aug 31 by strongandproudHello, I am going to be applying to Coppin for the Fall 2014 entry transferring from college of southern Maryland. Do you know if all prerequisites have to be completed in order to apply? Also, I have a 3.0 grade point average. Do you think that would be enough to get me in?
- Nov 27 by Jmsimpson10Quote from strongandproudDid you apply yet ? I think you need all to apply , I think that's on the site . I applied to the school and was accepted but little classes I don't have like philosophy , I'm goin have to minor beings tho I am gon have an extra semester , let me know thoHello, I am going to be applying to Coppin for the Fall 2014 entry transferring from college of southern Maryland. Do you know if all prerequisites have to be completed in order to apply? Also, I have a 3.0 grade point average. Do you think that would be enough to get me in?