CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 46Register Today!
- Aug 1, '12 by apina74Quote from jmarston624hey jen, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, let me know how things are going and what your schedule is like in fall, i am taking a few more BCCC classes then re-applying for the fall.Do you know if they are every Saturday and Sunday or does it rotate? My potential job is wanting me to work at least one or two saturday mornings from 9 til 1pm. :uhoh21:
- Aug 1, '12 by binnyblondeHey - I'm sure this is a really dumb question but does anyone know what the ATI testing fee is for??
- Aug 6, '12 by ALL1872Not a dumb question- tons of info coming your way and lots to digest. The ATI fee is for books and testing fees.You will take online ATI tests every semester in the campus lab. You use those books to study and then your online ATI account (from the TEAS) will have practice tests when the time comes.Hang on to your login info-you will need it.
- Aug 9, '12 by binnyblondeThank you!
- Apr 30 by Ella01what are the classes needed to take when you got into to the nursing program?
- Apr 30 by Djsage13You will take fundamentals, concepts 1, OB, psych, peds, concepts 2, concepts 3 and a leadership class.