CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 42Register Today!
- May 21, '12 by rngraduate2014I have officially accepted my seat at CCBC
- May 21, '12 by rngraduate2014Anyone know of any weekend jobs
- May 21, '12 by Djsage13You have to be a PCT to work at shock trauma.
- May 22, '12 by rngraduate2014Yup, Catonsville day. UMMC is so difficult to get into. I would be fine working as a unit secretary on the weekend so that I could study. If you have a direct person I could send my resume too please inbox me
- May 22, '12 by nps07@ greg- PCT? primary care tech??
@rn grad- awesome!! so ill be seeing you at orientation shortly!!!; we just had a nursing student take the secretary position where i work!! shes just done her 1st year... i work in the OR,... but other departments may have openings... try to look at harbor hospital... i know they have plenty of CNA positions or whatnot
- May 22, '12 by Djsage13Patient care tech. It's basically a CNA who is trained in phlebotomy and EKG
- May 23, '12 by BlakbuttrflyI received my letter on May 11th and officially excepted my seat 2 days later..I was so excited and I still am however now the anxiety and stress is starting to set in, not sure why since we haven't even started i have been working toward this for so long( part-time since 2008) im a mom of 2, one of which just finished his 1st year of college...im just scared that i may fail!!!
- May 23, '12 by Blakbuttrflyoh forget to mention i will be in the CCBC Essex Evening and Weekend program Fall 2012
- May 23, '12 by rngraduate2014Catonsville Day Part-time since 2002 mother of 4. Two during the time I been in school, afraid to fail is an understatement but I keep praying and remembering that Failure is not an option. I didn't work this hard for nothing. And I will succeed