CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - page 3
by Djsage13 47,118 Views | 455 Comments
Hello Everyone, I am applying to the CCBC Essex nights and weekends program for the fall of 2012. I am hearing all the stories about those either getting in or rejected for the Spring day program. Wanted to maybe start a... Read More
- 0So did you have A's in all your sciences? Just sounds shocking with grades like that and a high teas score you got wait listed. The girl that sat behind me had a 3.5 GPA and a 78 on her teas and she got in.
Could you also help me out with this darn application. I am applying for the fall and I applied 3 days ago. However, when I go into Simon under the admissions section I don't see my application to see the status. Where is the application located after you submit it? Is it in the drop down menu or somewhere else?
- 0That's where the application should be. I noticed that mine was gone. I really think they might have purged themall not thinking new applications were there. I got. C in AP 1. For some reason I had a super hard time in the lab. I got a B in AP 2 and A's in all my other classes. It didn't help that I took 1 and 2 over the summer in 6 week blocks.
- 0So you got wait listed and then they informed you that you were in? That's great...congrats!!! I'll give it a few more days before I try to see if it's there. Just so I am understanding you correctly, you go under the admissions tab and then click on the drop down menu an that is where it'll be? What is the application named?
- 0Jan 13, '12 by binnyblondeHi Don! LOL! So your in? That is awesome!
@Craig - I can't stand the thought of studying for that test again either. I was pretty much just told by someone who works at the school that proficient is proficient. From what I got out of it there is no difference between someone who scores a 58% or a 79%? To me there is a big difference between a 58% and a 79%. I don't get it. So unless you know you can score 80% or above it sounds like it wouldn't make a difference :0(
She said most of the TEAS scores that come in are just marked as proficient.
- 0Jan 13, '12 by Djsage13I actually spoke with someone at SHP and she said the same thing. I agree there is a big difference between the two but that's how they do it. And Gwen said that of all the students that come through she sees very little exemplary and advanced and the majority are proficient. That's why I just went ahead and registered. When are you registering?
- 0Jan 13, '12 by binnyblondeI already applied too after finding that out. Gwen is who I spoke to too. It is what it is now. I either get in or I don't.
I saw what you said in a prior post about your application not showing up? Mine did the same thing too. I called the special admissions office - or something like that - I don't remember what it is called :0) and the woman told me they got it. I still can't see it online either. Are you able to see yours yet???