I received my acceptence letter from BCCC on last Saturday... Has anyone attended the program at BCCC? And if so what is your impression of it... Thanks and have a wonderful journey
Nov 8, '11
Quote from BB0513
Hi... I would first like to say congratulations on your acceptance into the program... I did not accept my seat at BCCC because I was accepted into the E/W program at CCBC.
1. My first bit of advice is to refresh yourself with A&P2 because it will help a great deal.
2. If you do not already know try to learn how to take a manual BP.
3.Read up on how to write nursing care plans
and nursing diagnosis. Will really help if you have general information and basics.
4. But really#1 gets the Fundamentals of success book 2nd edition by Nugent.
5. Get a dosage calculations book I have a 7th edition and just go over the basics.
6. Relax and rest up now, enjoy your family and friends now because the time commitment is no joke.
Hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know, I will try my best to answer.
Thank you! I see you suggest the Fundamentals of Success book. DId your school recommend this book for your fundamentals class?
Last edit by 2bAngilRN on Nov 8, '11