AACC Waiting listRegister Today!
- by luvly189 Jun 4, '10So i got my letter today and they have me on the waiting list. Does this mean there is a good chance that i might get in? I really hope so. Either way i am getting my health examination, CPR, and Criminal background check done as early as possible just in case. If anyone has information plese let me know i feel so close yet so far away right now. Thanks and congrats to the people who did make it in.
- Jun 14, '10 by nursingstudent221I know for the GNA and PCT program if you don't have you background check, health examination and have you CPR card or Have a date for when you will take the CPR class you will be put on a wait list. I was told for them to tell you that you are accpected you have to have everything completed.
Hope this helps!
- Jun 14, '10 by irishbugWhat was your GPA? I am applying for the spring and wanted to see where i would fal. Mine is a 3.8. thanks
- Jun 29, '10 by nursingstudent221Mines a 3.8 also. Good luck!
- Mar 3, '11 by brieakgulSO did you guys get in with a 3.8? I have a 3.62 and submitted my app for Sprin 2011