Poll: As a male in Nursing school, my goal/desire is to work in this area.... - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 8, '08 by j8b7y2008teaching has been always my passion. i just like it.:spin:
- Feb 21, '08 by 1shortnurseI'd like to have some time in ER/trauma, but eventually I will probably move to peds. Flight nursing sounds cool too...but I here that is a tough job to get into.
- May 20, '08 by R.NICUThe ED definitely.....hence the username....
- May 26, '08 by chordringerMy current final goal is to go from LPN to RN BSN while working in a CCICU and then start working on my Masters in Nurse Anesthesia.
- Jun 18, '08 by JimoI have been a surgical tech for the last 6 or so years, so going into school, I knew I wanted to go into surgery. I just finished my first year, and no surgical rotation yet in clinicals. Big suprise, nursing schools make floor nurses, not surgical nurses... guess they figure I know what's going on in there, though nursing, versus teching is so very different.
- Jun 19, '08 by WinterWolf90Psych for me!
- Jun 29, '08 by BobylonBeings as I'm only 2 months into classes, I can't yet say....but am really looking fwd to starting clinicals the first week of August
- Jul 31, '08 by blabberbrainI have not really found my niche yet and I have done clinicals in medsurg (tele and perioperative), psych, and maternity. So far, I have enjoyed maternity the most.
- Aug 1, '08 by dtinnani'm interested in organ transplantation
- Aug 3, '08 by brentonmattI have been a Surgical Tech since 1996. I have seen enough surgery to last me a lifetime. Today repaired a fx patella with wire then did a Lap Chole (my 1000th). I want to ultimately become a CRNA as well as my wife. She has a BSN with over 10 years ICU experience. And CRNA does = Money. I start my ADN prog on the 25th. Wish me luck!