men in NSRegister Today!
- by JonB04 Aug 12, '1119 years old ill be 20 by the time I go to NS what am in for. I know ill be in a female dominated class what are the pros and cons
- Aug 16, '11 by ooomonkeysPros
Make good money
In demand career
Many different areas of nursing
Your cup runneth over (woman wise)
Hmm... I'll get back to you on this one
- Aug 17, '11 by Bob_N_VA19 years old in a target rich environment, that is your pro. Surrounded by half the population who are heavilly influenced by their hormones, that may be a con... I think 19 is a bit young for nursing, but if you feel that helping people is your calling, then by all means go for it. If you are not in it for the caring part, then the money, security and potential tail will wear thin quickly.
- thanks guys keep em comming
- Aug 17, '11 by CiscoNurseU will do well
- i know i will =)
- Nuns are my prof
- Aug 18, '11 by JonB04hahahahaha oh man if only i could go to school with you guys