men in NSRegister Today!
- by JonB04 Aug 12, '1119 years old ill be 20 by the time I go to NS what am in for. I know ill be in a female dominated class what are the pros and cons
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=604267©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,078 Views
- Aug 16, '11 by ooomonkeysPros
Make good money
In demand career
Many different areas of nursing
Your cup runneth over (woman wise)
Hmm... I'll get back to you on this one
- Aug 17, '11 by Bob_N_VA19 years old in a target rich environment, that is your pro. Surrounded by half the population who are heavilly influenced by their hormones, that may be a con... I think 19 is a bit young for nursing, but if you feel that helping people is your calling, then by all means go for it. If you are not in it for the caring part, then the money, security and potential tail will wear thin quickly.
- thanks guys keep em comming
- Aug 17, '11 by CiscoNurseStudentU will do well
- i know i will =)
- Aug 17, '11 by ImThatGuyAt your age, there are plenty of chicks. At my age, all the girls that age are well...nuts. Fun to look at though
- Nuns are my prof
- Aug 18, '11 by ImThatGuyQuote from JonB04Poor guy. Do they rap your knuckles with a ruler when you're acting up?Nuns are my prof
- Aug 18, '11 by JonB04hahahahaha oh man if only i could go to school with you guys