Hey guys! Post what you are going to do right after you graduate. I'll start. - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 31, '11 by ThePhilsterWhat's the inland empire??
Maybe you guys can meet up for coffee lol
- Jan 1, '12 by NCRNMDMBegin orientation as a new graduate critical care nurse. Work full time, go to school full time to earn my BSN in three semesters, find an apartment, and save my money. I will also work to become the best critical care nurse that I can. My two main goals will be learning to practice independently in the ICU setting and earning my BSN online.
- Jan 1, '12 by hsienkoI hopefully will finish up in May. My immediate plans for after graduation are to get my diploma, buy some nice new bedding, eat a crazy big meal, and sleep, and by sleep I mean sleep for as close to 24 hours as humanly possible. After that, I'll follow up with 1 to 2 entire days doing nothing but reconnecting with all the non-nursing students & family who have been parlayed. Finally, I'll spend the other 27 days or so studying for boards.
But, oh how I crave the thought of a night of sleep without having some sort of nursing school nightmare where I have to pack wounds in a hosp-fish patient while being watched by a large carp (instructor) who has incredibly large eyes on each side of her body allowing me no where safe to hide ^_^
- Jan 1, '12 by 2bmalenurse23Hopefully Land a job in a Hospital ER and gain an abundance of skills/experience. Then Work as a Travel Nurse for about 5 years and live in cities such as Miami, Chicago, Los Angelos and maybe do some abroad work! im hoping that nursing will change my life for the better!
- Jan 4, '12 by redraider2325Now I have the time to think for myself after a crazy first semester of nursing school. Pay of my loans while helping my brother who's going to college once I graduate. Start saving up money to buy a house or a car and begin my retirement plan (no harm in starting really early right?). Career wise, I would like to work either in the ER, ICU, or Pediatrics. Try to soak as much experience as I can and see if I want to further my education like grad school cuz who knows? my goals today can be the same or totally different in the next 5 to 10 years.
- Jan 7, '12 by ChrisNZIn my most optimistic dreams I'd like to be accepted into a graduate program either here in New Zealand or possibly back home in Australia, specifically melbourne.
Seeing as most graduate programs rotate you through two placements I'd love a Theatre placement and a placement in Oncology (seeing as I've spent considerable time in Oncology it holds a special place to me and would love to work with those who have taken care of me in the past).
I'm keeping an open mind though, I'll see what I enjoy as progress through nursing school.
But realisticly I'll take what I can get once I graduate.