Anyone seen any all-white shoes? - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by NytroI just bought a pair of all white reebok classic leather shoes. After reading the posts here I went to several department and shoe stores at Garden state plaza, and ended up getting my reeboks at foot locker for around 65 bucks with gel inserts +20. I happened to find a pair of those white tommy hilfiger sneakers at Macy's but the comfort wasn't there. Finding an all white pair of shoes puts you on a long quest! I would have loved to try a pair of Brooks Addiction Walking shoes, but only amazon seems to have them.
Reebok Classic Leather - Men's - Sport Inspired - Shoes - White/White
- Nov 13, '12 by NTessier13I got myself a pair of Cherokee white shoes. they are awesome. $69.00
- Nov 17, '12 by ImKosherBrooks makes some great all white shoes. They're called Addiction. they're all leather and white. Costs about $100 but the reviews are outstanding. Check them out on Amazon.
- Nov 19, '12 by ReyersIf you don't have luck finding your size on reyers.com or in the store, ask a salesperson if they can custom order you a pair (or two).
Reyers Shoe Store: Name Brand Shoes from the World's Largest Shoe Store
- Nov 22, '12 by abaloney77I have Adidas clamshell shoes in all white. They are definitely not comfortable though. Puma makes an all white as well. I may try them next.
- Nov 22, '12 by akulahawkI found a pair of all white shoes at Walmart one day. I forget the brand, but they were pretty inexpensive and they have held up well for the past 3 semesters. I don't think they're a WM store brand though. The only odd thing about them is that the sole feels a bit thin (comfy, but thin) and that it's made of some white rubber-felt stuff... but they're some very comfy shoes.
- Nov 30, '12 by shawn flanagango by your local mash store they will order you non skid white leather shoes...I got mine(sketchers)for 42 from them..most mash stores will give you a 20% discount if you tell them your in nursing school
- Dec 2, '12 by cHaNkStAI'm a personally a running shoe wearing kind of guy, and I couldn't imagine wearing any clogs or anything else, but this was pretty popular.
Nike Air Max 90s.