Ages of male nursing students? - Page 54Register Today!
- Sep 5, '12 by SSStillI just started today. I am 44 and am in a class of about 120 people. By the rough count I made there's about 1 guy for every 5 women.
Glad I'm in my 40's and have seen and done it all already. I don't think I could have handled it in my 20's!!!!
- Sep 6, '12 by MaxmeonIm 19 years old and one of 93 male nursing students in my college.
- Sep 6, '12 by mr cooperI'm 25 and will be starting in November, will be 26 when I graduate in a year. But my birthday is in December so I'll pretty much be 27
- Sep 6, '12 by elementguy1320 years young and just started the ADN program a few days after my birthday! I am pretty sure I am the youngest in my class of 64 and there is probably about 8 guys.
- Sep 7, '12 by VirgilioI'll be starting an ADN program in the spring, which means two summers will go by. I'm 38 now, so I guess I'll be 40 when we graduate. That's plenty of time for a second career!
- Sep 13, '12 by KbmRN23 here. Been an LPN for 4 years, just finished my ADN program as of 8/1/12!
- Oct 13, '12 by kavi150293i am a 19 year old student nurse and this age nursing seems so enjoyable and easy .
- Oct 13, '12 by WYOTACOTaking CNA and prereq courses now, and scheduled to start the RN program next fall as I hit 29 years old.