- by Drakeheart Apr 18After what felt like forever waiting, which in reality was only about 2 months, I received my acceptance letter for the fall semester! Now the adventure begins with getting everything ready for that journey.
- Apr 18 by seahawksfanguyCongrats my friend. i think all of us new male acceptancees will be pretty close in a few years. Cant wait for this get er done!
- Apr 19 by hodgieRNcongrats!
- Apr 23 by nccnaGood luck on your studies!
- Apr 24 by CalemoEKGcongrats!! I graduate next week. It went by so freaking fast. You will be done before you know it.
- Apr 24 by lttypeCongrats to which school did you get accepted?
- Apr 24 by 215deanIm about to start my third semester. Made it through Pharmacology, that class sucked, nothing but flashcards baby. So far I LOVE nursing school, Ive had some really sick pt's and some walkie-talkies, held the hand of a little old lady who was comming to grips with hospice care. This is hard work and a lot of fun. Your nursing school friends will be friends for life.
Enjoy your time.
- Apr 26 by BandZeroI just received my letter today from TNCC. I got accepted!!!!
- Jun 22 by DrakeheartI was accepted into the ADN program at Pearl River Community College, in Poplarville, MS. I know this is going to be a major change in how I am use to school. I have always been the type that could breeze through class with out even cracking my books out side of the classroom. I have no delusions that I can do the same in this case. Guess it's time to start learning how to actually study.
And congrats to everyone else that has been accepted as well!