CMMC Maine Current students or hopefuls? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 18, '11 by izzy3081Thanks Walter! Congrats!! on getting into the program as well. See you at orientation!!
- Jun 8, '11 by walterpharrisSee you all on Monday! Its exciting and scary at the same time!
- Jun 8, '11 by katefinHi is it CMMC is a good school for nursing school in ME Im planning to enroll this coming fall.But i need some advice what to do first because I got a bachelor degree in nursing in the Philippines but unfortunately i don't have my license in my own country that's why I can't take the NCLex now I'm planning to take Associate in Nursing In CMMC hopefully they credit my credentials.
Can you please give me some advices about this,,thanks
- Jun 8, '11 by walterpharrisHi, would recommend you call the School of Nursing and speak with ****** the registrar. Super lady who is extremely knowledgable of what might work for you.
WalterLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 8, '11 : Reason: name removed as per Terms of Service
- Jun 8, '11 by katefinthank you walter..you reply is much appreciated,,,
- Jun 15, '11 by katefinHi all can you give me some idea about the Kaplan admission test...Thank you,,
- Aug 16, '11 by BrittneyLynnThe Kaplan was difficult, but not nearly as hard as I had originally thought. Brush up on your A&P, fractions, decimals, percentages, and basic dosage and calculations. Best of luck!!!!
- Aug 16, '11 by BrittneyLynnHi there. Glad to have found someone else out there who is trying to get in to CMMC nursing program this fall. I just took the Kaplan test on Aug. 8th. I thought it was difficult, but not nearly as hard as I was initially expecting! What were your thoughts on it? I am just praying to God my score was high enough to get me in to the program. Are you applying for the day or evening program? I am trying to get in to the evening program, as this fits perfectly with my family's schedule. I have three little kids, so my husband could watch them in the evenings while I went to class. For my essay I wrote about a person who has had a significant influence on my life. How about you? What was your topic? I am waiting on my old high school to get back to me about my transcript. I need to prove I took a biology class and passed, so I am trying to get that and then my application will be complete. I am so nervous about what my chances are on getting accepted. I am on the wait list at SMCC, but want SO badly to go to CMMC! I currently have a 3.7 GPA and feel comfortable with my essay, I am just really stressing over whether my score on the Kaplan was high enough. Any idea on what others may have scored who took the test? Its tough waiting it out until October to get a final decision huh? Feel free to look me up on FB if you like Brittney Brown (Brittney Morin-Brown)