University of Rio Grande - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 26, '10 by mjm1979Jen 159, I'd love some info!! I worked this weekend tho and am exhausted so I'll try to write tomorrow. Did you complete the program? Are you in it now? I'd possibly be interested in buying some books but I don't think we can do that here. You can email if you'd like. Is the med/surg class a whole semester?? How many months? I've heard it's extremely difficult and time consuming. Someone said that they'll assign you around 200 pages to read in a two week period and then test you on it without giving you much info about what they're going to test you on. I thought they were supposed to have study guides and power points and so forth... thanks, I'll write again possibly tomorrow.
- Sep 27, '10 by jen159I have lots of pointers for you its a hard program, lots of time envolved. Your right the testing material is like 200pages of assigned raeding or more and the tests dont include half of it..I dont know if your allowed to leave your number and I would be glad to call ya, I could type for an hour on the program and what to expect...haha
- Sep 30, '10 by mjm1979Jen159, I tried to email you through the website here with my phone number a couple of days ago... did you get the email?
- Oct 10, '10 by 297youJen159...I don't know how to contact you, and also have a million questions for you. My orientation for Rio's online LPN to RN program is 10/29/10. I think I call Rio once a week with a new question. I just thought it would be great to have an actual contact that has done the program. Can you tell me how to email/contact you?
- Nov 13, '10 by OhioLPN_2003Can someone give me information on how the clinicals go through Rio. I will be beginning clinicals in Summer 2011 starting with NUR 21404. Any information on this class and the following classes for the online LPN-RN bridge program would be greatly appreciated.
- Jan 23, '11 by 297youTo OhioLPN_2003....it looks like we are in the same class! I don't start until the 2nd eight weeks of this semester, or course number 14606. I was just wondering if you've already started classes or what all you have found out! Anxiety it setting in...but I'm ready to get finished!!!
- Jan 24, '11 by tainted1972I am currently in 13606 .. so far so good, it is moving pretty fast. I have already taken one test and I feel pretty good about it.
How were you able to get out of taking 13606?
- Jan 25, '11 by OhioLPN_2003To 297you: I have already taken 13606 and 14606. For me 14606 seemed to be a little tougher than 13606. I had some personal issues and I had to withdrawal from the program. I had to file an exemption of policy to get back in to the program. I will be starting back with the summer semester. What part of Ohio do you live in. I am really excited to get back into it and finish this degree
- Feb 8, '11 by OhioLPN_2003tainted1972- Just wondering how your liking 13606? I can't wait to start clinicals in May. Hope classes are going good for you.
- Feb 9, '11 by tainted1972The class is moving by fairly quickly, I am almost done with the discussion board posts, so I will be able to focus on the last 3 exams. I feel pretty good about things, just anxious to be done already! LOL