Pasadena City College LVN TO RNRegister Today!
- by dorkiexcici Jan 26Did anyone get any callbacks yet or taking the TEAS exam at PCC?
- 2,749 Views
- Feb 5 by dorkiexcicithanks! are you applying too?
- Apr 18 by dorkiexciciEMTnurse626,
Did you get a email yet? I got an email today saying i was ALTERNATE and to register for May 6th to take the TEAS
- Apr 18 by mialvnrnHi,
I got an email today too stating I'm an alternate and to schedule to take the TEAS. I already took the TEAS at LA County last month so now I guess I continue to wait.
Did you apply anywhere else?
- Apr 28 by Nathe4120I also got a letter from email that Iam alternate. I emailed them that i was going to take the teas test but I never got reply. I called the office though. Did anyone got any respond from Them?
- May 6 by stelonmialvnrn, make sure you submit your TEAS scores to PCC. I was also an alternate and emailed my TEAS results to their office. I never recieved a reply, and when I followed up, was told that "Oh yeah, we got your email, but we couldn't open the file." ....evidently, I never would have known if I hadn't followed up. It was just a simple adobe attachment. I ended up printing the results myself and hand delivering them. The next morning I was accepted to the program.
- May 8 by stephadler82Hello Stelon,
Were you just accepted to the program beginning this summer?
- May 14 by stelonNope, just graduated. But I was in your exact spot a year ago, just finishing the TEAS at LA County School of Nursing.