LPN to RN bridge program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 23 by shamrokksHow was your first day? I am trying not to fall behind so I'm working on finishing everything early before the weekend. I only have 2 classes this semester so I don't feel overwhelmed yet.
- Jan 23 by CT PixieEWWWW! First lecture and todays was Cardiac...EKG's...yuck. During LPN school I was a master at the EKG's, knew it frontwards and backwards and was thankful when I was able to say good riddance to it. Now, its back to haunt me. Today will be spent finishing up my work (paycheck work haha), then its to the nursing math book to refresh on it b/c we have a test coming up and then it will be me with my hot date...the 20lb med/surg book!
- Jan 23 by iCamy904Thank you all sooo much!! I'm very excited and so far so good. I am definitely in Beast Mode I'm trying to get the best grades I can get and I am very attentive. I know everyday wont be a great day but the fact that I'm here is a blessing in itself.
Have a wonderful day everyone. Thank you again. -Camy
- Jan 25 by shamrokksI'm so glad everyone is having a good week so far. I will definitely be hitting the books tonight and over the weekend. My boyfriend works so it won't cut into his QT too much. I'm taking my kids out to the park on Saturday to get in some Quality Time with them. I'm hoping I will have enough energy tonight to get on XBox Kinect with them and do some Dance Central 3 or Just Dance 4 I've got to fit it all in somewhere!!
- Jan 25 by CharlotteHoageI was a CNA, then I became a LPN. I just returned back to school to get my RN as well. I started out this semester very stressed out but I am feeling much better! I go to Trocaire in South Buffalo. I wish you the best of luck. God bless you and your studies!