I've been ACCEPTED!!!Register Today!
- by demylenated May 21, '11Finally, after 12 years, I am officially a nursing student (again). I have OFFICIALLY been invited to join to LPN to RN transition program.
I return to school June 13 I am SUPER DUPER excited. I will graduate next May.
12 years ago, my daddy hand crafted a frame for my LPN license. He handed me an empty frame, and told me to fill it with my RN one day. My daddy passed away 6 years ago. I had the honor to go home and help take care of him the last 6 months of his life because of my education. I told him, I promised him... I WOULD fill that frame...
In one year, that frame will be filled
~DemyLast edit by demylenated on May 21, '11
- May 21, '11 by ElleveeinCONGRATS!!!!
- May 21, '11 by blackbarbieThis is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.....Congratulations!!
- May 22, '11 by demylenatedThanks I am so excited... who'd have thought going back to school would be exciting. LOL
- May 22, '11 by rnwannabe77Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you....I'm sure your dad would be so proud!
- May 22, '11 by keepmovingrnWow, how moving.....
I'm happy you and so is you father.
- May 22, '11 by demylenatedThanks again
- May 28, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88So happy for you demy ! What a beautiful story. Good luck in NS. I'm right here with you. I graduate in Dec. this year * prayerfully***
- May 30, '11 by live&love&healCongratulations! What a blessing! Your dad would definititely be proud. Good luck! =)
- Jun 7, '11 by evethaltI always knew I wanted to be a nurse! I have been an LVN for 12 years!!! I finally graduated (20 May 2011) and am scheduled to take NCLEX 6/15/11.....Congratulations on getting back on the school bus!!! It is a great feeling...you will soon feel it too!! That acceptance letter is great huh?? I cried because I was not planning on being an LVN, musch less for 12 years. I had my pre-reqs to go to BSN program (traditional). Life happened and I needed to make more money at the time, so I went to LVN school. BUT here I am GRADUATED & I pray that you stand there one day!! Know GOD has great things in store for you!!! I am sure Your DAD is looking down very proud!!! FILL THAT FRAME!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!