ATI: LPN VS RNRegister Today!
- by thenewSem Jan 8, '12I have to take ATI for my RN bridge program. I already took ATI as an LPN student. How different is the RN-ATI from the LPN one. Are there any similarities at all? Would there be any question that is the same? Any suggestion would help. Thanks in advance for your answers.
- Jan 10, '12 by LadyinScrubsQuote from thenewSemWhy doing your call ATI's 800 # and ask them. They should be able to answer your question.I have to take ATI for my RN bridge program. I already took ATI as an LPN student. How different is the RN-ATI from the LPN one. Are there any similarities at all? Would there be any question that is the same? Any suggestion would help. Thanks in advance for your answers.
- Jan 15, '12 by LilNellThere is no real difference except that you are now viewing everything through new lens as the RN and not as support to the RN. But as for as how the site is set up, it looks the same.
- Jan 22, '12 by shamrokksI was wondering the same thing. I just finished my LPN in September 2011 and I'm now doing my LPN-RN bridge and have all of my ATI books that were expensive and wondered what the difference was. I know when reading through them now I see (RN) written as if it's specifying that if you're reading as a RN this is what you do. I really don't want to have to buy a whole new set. I looked up their website and didn't see much about a difference in books, just mostly the practice exams.
- Jul 2, '12 by christinjeI wanna know this too
- Jul 4, '12 by Sheryl18I just finished my bridge summer course and took 4 or 5 ATI tests and they were pretty much the same thing as I did in LPN school, I don't remember if they were the same questions, I don't remember any of them to be familiar, but the same type & difficulty as the LPN version. I think you'll be fine with your LPN ATI books, I didn't have any ATI books and I did well just by studying textbooks and powerpoints. Good luck!!