Roll Call: Starting Sp 2013 LPN - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 23, '12 by student foreverI start Jan 7th in pt Charlotte, fl and I have all the books and am ready to go!!
- Dec 24, '12 by CmcorleyHello! I'm starting school Jan 7 in an eleven month school in California. I'had such diverse experiences, all fun mind you but all getting me through till my kids were old enough and I got to go back to become a nurse... Well it's finally my turn! I could not be more ready or excited to do this!!!!! I have to say though, my 16 year old son told me "Mom, school is not as much fun as you think it is"lol Out of the mouths of babes
- Dec 24, '12 by illcleffBest of luck to you all. Stay focused.
- Dec 24, '12 by deliathensI start Jan 17 and finish in Dec13.. I'm so happy. Can't wait
- Dec 28, '12 by krystiblandI am starting the LPN program in Alpena, Michigan. It is 2 semesters so I will be done Dec 2013. I will then apply for the RN program which again is 2 semesters and will be done Dec 2014.
So does anyone else have this schedule or even starting at Alpena Community College?
- Dec 28, '12 by cali_dreamsHi! I'm happy to say I am starting a 3 month pre req class next week followed by a 13 month LVN program in the Bay Area through a private school. I decided to go the private route because the wait list are so long in the junior colleges. I just completed a CNA course and it confirmed my desire to enter the nursing field.
- Dec 29, '12 by Kati.EI am starting my LVN program on Jan. 7th. Sounds like a lot of people start then I will be going to an adult school for 13 months and I live in the central valley, CA! Good luck to everyone!!
- Dec 31, '12 by shamrokksI just wanted to say congrats and good luck to you all. I hope you love it.
- Jan 3 by Twinkle007Hello I'm starting my LVN program at the end of Jan , veeery excited, yesterady I passed my entrance test ;D