Respiratory DrugsRegister Today!
- by meachamkb Feb 23Does anyone have any easy mnemonic suggestions for learning respiratory drugs?! Or any easy way to remember/learn these classes of drugs?! Pharmacology is kicking my butt!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817541©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 457 Views
- Feb 23 by RNewbieI used a book to study for nclex called "pharmacology made insanely easy" by sylvia rayfield. She uses lots of mnemonics and pictures to help you learn and remember the different classes of drugs. I wish I would have had that book during nursing school. I did the sylvia rayfield nclex review 2 months before graduation. By that time we were done with classes and just doing senior clinical preceptorship. I had an excellent pharm teacher, who was actually a pharmacist and a nurse practitioner but that book would have help if I had known about it earlier.
- Feb 23 by devomama2As far as respiratory drugs go, they're all pretty much bronchodilators. We just finished respiratory in pharm. The trick that helps me remember the trade name and generic name is I try to associate one with the other (like aminophylline and theophylline-they're the phyilline twins lol)
- Feb 23 by Esme12Here are some flash cards.....made by another AN member.... ♪♫ in my ♥
- ATI Flash Cards 01, Overview.doc (133.5 KB, 11891 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 02, Antiinfectives.doc (275.0 KB, 7785 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 03, Medications Affecting Immune System.doc (188.5 KB, 5187 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 04, Medications for Pain and Inflammation.doc (214.0 KB, 5522 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 05, Medications Affecting the Nervous System.doc (600.5 KB, 4921 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 06, Medications Affecting the Cardiovascular System.doc (349.0 KB, 6018 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 07, Medications Affecting the Blood.doc (273.0 KB, 3902 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 08, Medications Affecting the Respiratory System.doc (143.5 KB, 4176 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 09, Medications Affecting Fluid, Electrolytes, Minerals, and Renal.doc (227.5 KB, 4130 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 10, Medications Affecting Digestion and Nutrition.doc (199.0 KB, 3810 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 11, Medications Affecting the Endocrine System.doc (245.5 KB, 4001 views)
- ATI Flash Cards 12, Medications Affecting the Reproductive System.doc (189.0 KB, 4028 views)