Ready to scream! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 1 by cateyes202227I have 43 days left until I graduate! I'm so happy that through all of the struggles I have had I am right at the finish line! Thank you to everyone who has cared! It's not easy and no one ever said it would be! I'm to excited about this!!!
- Feb 1 by vanie29This is so inspiring. I have 1 child but seems so difficult for me to leave her but you have 3 children you are awesome you do all the things with out complains. I do hope I can do that too! Touching story!
- Feb 5 by MTmomofsixGood job! I know the feeling of being overwhelmed. I have six children (3-15 yrs old). I am married and my husband helps a lot, but as for "me time" - there won't be any until I graduate.
So great job! Yes, your children will look to you over the past year and be very inspired that they can do anything they put their minds to!
- Feb 11 by RedHeaded2bNurse16I understand! Single mom of a 9 year old and a 15 month old and the guilt will kill me sometimes, but I just tell myself I am trying to make a more stable life for them by getting my degree! I also work 2 jobs! Chin up! You can do this!
- Feb 20 by Spearman6RedHeaded2bNurse16
Your post was inspiring to me. I have been trying to figure out if I will be able to work while I am in the LVN program. I definitely need the income since I have 6 children. How do you manage school, kids, and especially 2 jobs? I am not a single mother but we need a second income since my husband is disabled and doesn't work at this time. I need some advice. Thanks.
- Feb 22 by charris61I am a mom of 5. I am in my first semester of LPN school. I know how you feel. Although I have my husband to rely on sometimes it feels like I am neglectful of my kids. My oldest once said that he sees me work so hard so that makes him want to work hard too. He has been checking out colleges and working toward his dream of being an animator. He has been my inspiration to keep going. I just remember what he said and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
As far as $ goes, I would call around and ask about aid. My sister is an LPN and she said she knew people who applied for every scholarship they found. Their was one girl that didn't even need to work bc she got so much $ with scholarships.
- Apr 22 by cateyes202227I have had such a long and tiring 18 months, but I have to say that it is all paid off! I took my NCLEX on Friday the 19, and paid for my quick results===== I PASSED!!! I just wanted to say that if I can do so can the rest of you! No it's not easy. Dealing with life, and the day to day challenges are hard. I wouldn't change one part of it. That is one thing that will help make a great nurse. Nursing isn't cut and dry! The answers are not always there, and through it all I really think the struggles have helped make me the Nurse that I am.... Have a blessed and wonderful life!