- by Nursing Pride Jul 16, '12Hey, I am starting pharmacology, and Fundamentals 2, I just want to see if anyone recommends good book for pharmacology, this is for an LPN class... and also, if any good review NCLEX books, so i can start reviewing, or any hesi review books.
- Jul 16, '12 by nyteshadeI highly recommend Dosage Calculations Made Incredibly Easy for the math, and Nursing Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy for the drugs. This series is amazing, and was helpful for both my LPN and RN pharmacology classes. These books run about $30-$40 each. Good luck!
- Jul 16, '12 by Nursing PrideThanks guys....
- Jul 16, '12 by Nursing Pride@ luixbeauty did you graduate from lpn school or you are currently enrolled...?
- Jul 16, '12 by luixbeautyI am enrolled in an LVN program.