only lvn,lpn classes.Register Today!
- by cna1708 Jan 18Iam a Cna and im looking for online classes for lvn or lpn. I want to further my education. I love my job but I dont want to be a cna for ever. I dont have the time to go into a classroom. I work everyday and wierd hours. Some one please help.
- Jan 18 by MAtoLVNAs far as I'm aware there are no online LVN programs because you need the clinical portion. Have you tried looking into night classes for it or part time which don't meet everyday?
- Jan 18 by jadelpnIf you look at your local vocational high schools, they usually have an adult ed portion of the school. They meet at all different hours as well. If your current employer is encouraging about going back to school, they may be willing to switch up your hours to accomodate that. You never know until you ask. I would first, however, inquire at the local schools. I know there's a test that you need to pass before you can get into a program, so I would see about getting a book to study for that first. But contact the local school and see what they require you to do. There is no online program as I know it because it does require quite a few hours of clinicals.
- Jan 18 by akaniniQuote from cna1708. Part of becoming a nurse is being in the classroom and learning all that's needed. If you really don't have time, you might have to consider another career. LPN programs last for 11 months where I'm from in the classroom, NOT online.I love my job but I dont want to be a cna for ever. I dont have the time to go into a classroom.
- Jan 18 by blauren91I know many people are saying there aren't online classes and for the most part, that's true. I believe they rarely exist. However, the community college I'm at offers a part online program. You take the classes online but you have certain clinical days you have to show up for.