Nursing bagRegister Today!
- by whatdidigetmyselfin2 May 9, '12I'm shopping around and trying to get everything I need for my program in advance so I'm not waiting until the last minute. I wasn't fond of the nursing bags at the scrub store but I know I need a bag. I was wondering what kind of nursing bag do you guys have?
- May 9, '12 by Iridescent OrchidThis is the one a purchased: http://www.amazon.com/Nurse-Home-Hea...2&sr=8-3-spell
While it was hard to spend that kind of money on one...I do not regret it at all. So many little compartments to store extra pens and whatnot. Very durable. Has plenty of space for my textbooks, lab book and drug book as well as my stethoscope, BP cuff, etc. Definitely worth the buy!
- May 9, '12 by katjamarieI plan on getting this one... It is a super cute bag and comes with pretty much anything you need
UA Pop Dot print accessory super kit. - Scrubs and Beyond
- Jul 3, '12 by lyfhckrI just bought myself a Jansport backpack, not heavy because most of our books are available as ebooks now. My former classmate use the Samsonite rolling bag and she told me that it was perfect since she carries 3 books, 2 composition notebooks, laptop and other school stuff.
Amazon.com: Samsonite Dkx Wheeled Tote: Clothing
- Jul 3, '12 by mzrainydayzYes I to have been searching for the best nursing bag. It has to be just right not big, or small. I am willing to spend about fifty dollars max. I prefer tote bags over packpacks or rolling bags.