Finally...School starts in the morning!Register Today!
- by LeeLeeTheGPN Sep 3, '12Alas, the moment I've been waiting for all summer is upon me. I am so excited! I'm not nervous at all because I've prepared as well as I could. I've completed all of the assigned reading and study guides. I'm just so ready to dive in! Good luck to everyone starting in the morning! Put your thinking caps on
- Sep 4, '12 by I♥ScrubsI start in half an hour for orientation. Eeeeek. So excited and nervous!
- Sep 4, '12 by goldenretriever8todays my first day as well!! but my class isnt until 4:30....either way im soooo excited to FINALLY start my journey....good luck to everyone....we will make it to the end if we stay focused and STUDY hard....=)
- Sep 4, '12 by missy0910Good luck to everyone!! I start tomorrow!! I am a bit nervous but I can't wait! A little worried because I dont have my books yet but there isn't much I can do about that now!! Please post and let us all know how your first day was
- Sep 4, '12 by KikikinsI start tomorrow too! I haven't been able to sleep for days. I am pretty sure I will not be sleeping tonight either. Today I went in to make sure all my ducks were in a row -- talk about being anxious! On the plus side all this nocturnal wakefulness means I've been studying ahead so I stay engaged. This owl certainly envies the larks right now!
Good luck everyone!
- Sep 4, '12 by kconnor126I start Monday and I haven't been able to sleep in days! Good luck to everyone! I look forward to reading everyone's updates along the way!