Finally...School starts in the morning!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Finally...School starts in the morning! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Alas, the moment I've been waiting for all summer is upon me. I am so excited! I'm not nervous at...by LivingFor08162013 Sep 3, '12Alas, the moment I've been waiting for all summer is upon me. I am so excited! I'm not nervous at all because I've prepared as well as I could. I've completed all of the assigned reading and study guides. I'm just so ready to dive in! Good luck to everyone starting in the morning! Put your thinking caps on
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=781041©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 502 Views
- Sep 4, '12 by SushiJoeSame here! I woke up at 4:45 even though class doesn't start until 8. I'm can't wait
- Sep 4, '12 by I♥ScrubsI start in half an hour for orientation. Eeeeek. So excited and nervous!
- Sep 4, '12 by goldenretriever8todays my first day as well!! but my class isnt until 4:30....either way im soooo excited to FINALLY start my journey....good luck to everyone....we will make it to the end if we stay focused and STUDY hard....=)
- Sep 4, '12 by missy0910Good luck to everyone!! I start tomorrow!! I am a bit nervous but I can't wait! A little worried because I dont have my books yet but there isn't much I can do about that now!! Please post and let us all know how your first day was
- Sep 4, '12 by KikikinsI start tomorrow too! I haven't been able to sleep for days. I am pretty sure I will not be sleeping tonight either. Today I went in to make sure all my ducks were in a row -- talk about being anxious! On the plus side all this nocturnal wakefulness means I've been studying ahead so I stay engaged. This owl certainly envies the larks right now!
Good luck everyone!
- Sep 4, '12 by kconnor126I start Monday and I haven't been able to sleep in days! Good luck to everyone! I look forward to reading everyone's updates along the way!