Finally got my schedule!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Finally got my schedule! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I finally picked up my copy of the schedule for this semester (or module, what have you) and I was...by LivingFor08162013 Aug 14, '12I finally picked up my copy of the schedule for this semester (or module, what have you) and I was happy to see that our days wouldn't be as long as I thought. We will only be in class from 8-3pm according the schedule. There is a clause on the bottom that says it is subject to change but God willing it will remain the same! After 3 weeks we will begin our clinical rotation twice a week so we will only be in lecture 3 days a week yay! lol
Now all that is left to do is complete my health packet which is done I just have to go and get my TB test read on Thursday then I'm turning this sucker in! Then I can do fun stuff like buy school supplies and my nursing shoes lol
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=771441©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 537 Views
- Aug 14, '12 by kconnor126It sounds like you are just as excited as I am! I start sept 10 but I've had my textbooks for a month now because we had summer reading assignments. I ordered my nursing shoes and I treated myself to a new stethoscope, allheart.com had Littmans on sale! I wish you the best of luck and i look forward to reading your updates!
- Aug 14, '12 by BlessedSPNBGood for you I start Sept 6 and I already have most of my books, uniforms and shoes I just have to get my stethoscope and I am ready. You are just as excited as i am, I am dropping my CPR certification off at the campus tomorrow then it's enjoy the rest of the summer because it starts in a few weeks. GOOD LUCK WITH SCHOOL
- Aug 14, '12 by LivingFor08162013We got our books and uniforms last week...we were assigned tons of reading too! I'm halfway through with the reading now. Our school provided us with everything but nursing shoes and pens/paper/notebooks/highlighters so everything else is a go! Good luck to you ladies too and thank you very much!
- Aug 14, '12 by tcstr05Congrats and good luck!
- Aug 15, '12 by LilacHeartWere we to pick up our schedule LivingFor08162013 ?
I was just at the school yesterday brining in my health packet but nobody said anything about the schedule. I probably was supposed to ask?
Would you mind sending me a PM with a general idea of what our schedule is? I live an hour from school so I'd hate to make a trip just for the schedule.
I'm about half way through my reading as well and getting excited for the 4th. You're right - the fun stuff is what's left. Going shopping for my shoes next week, binders, highlighters, etc.
See you on the 4th!
- Aug 17, '12 by LivingFor08162013Yes sure!
- Aug 17, '12 by LivingFor08162013I've finished all of the A&P and the study guides, I have 2 chapters left to read of the fundamentals then I'll be done! I'm really proud of myself and how well my study habits have been working for me! I'm really feeling like I can do this! Granted every night I dedicate to studying I am up til 3am with my nose in the book but I definitely feel like I know this stuff when I close the book and put the pen and notebook down!