cnet- lpn pnat 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 4, '12 by JennyHopesThey're both pretty selective. Brooklyn and Manhattan are run by the same people. Its all the same. Go online, set up for the test and study your buns off :-)
- Dec 11, '12 by nyc30Hi all,
i just took the test on 12/9. I was not able to do much study before. The test was ok, the material was not hard, but i found myself rushing on the reading and math part. Luckily i was able to finish everything, so pay attention to the time and pace yourself. I think alot of people was not able to finish all the math questions.
They said we will get the result in the mail in about 3 weeks. anyone know what's next?
for those who are going to take the test soon, GOod Luck
- Dec 18, '12 by MomToLivi11I took the CNET on 11/12 and received my results yesterday 12/17 that I passed! Yay! It says that I'm scheduled for the TEAS exam 1/23/13. As far as I've read, the next test is usually the TABE and I know the TEAS has a science section. Does anyone know why they changed the exams and if there really is a science section on the TEAS taken for this program? It has been a VERY long time since I've taken any science courses so I am very nervous about the test.
- I am scheduled to take the CNET PNAT exam for NYC lpn program beginning on Sept 2013. I'm looking for study material/guide/tips. If anyone has material for his exam or even alternatives that are helpful please email me at REDDUVETLC@GMAIL.COM. it is greatly appreciated and if I can help anyone feel free to reach out to me as well. I have material for other exams like the nln, etc
- Do u have study material for the CNET or maybe a reference for alternative material
- Jan 31 by MoyBienHey guys. So..I took the the test early Jan. Just got my results back and unfortunately I failed the language section. I did receive an invitation to take the TEAS though, stating that it is an invitation to participate in the 2nd oppotrunity testing process. Is this common for a CNET/LPN-PNAT rejection letter?
- Feb 18 by Mom2ic4Hi everyone I am registered to take the test this Sunday the 24th and I am nervous. Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated.